Non-ASME Hydropneumatic Tanks
FX bladder style tanks are non-ASME code design. FX tanks will be smaller in size than the plain steel hydropneumatic tank design and thus require less floor space. The heavy-duty butyl rubber replaceable bladder is a barrier between the air and water which prevents water logging. The pre-charged hydropneumatic tank is virtually maintenance free. Sizes from 2 to 528 gallons. Standard design working pressure 150 PSI.
FX Hydropneumatic Tanks:
FX series hydropneumatic tanks are designed to accept water between two set pressures usually controlled by a pump switch in pressure booster, water well, shock and surge, as well as other commercial and industrial systems where water is to be stored in a corrosion protected reservoir.
FX Non-ASME Tanks
- non-ASME Construction
- Material: Carbon Steel
- System Connection: Stainless Steel
- Bladder: Heavy Duty Butyl Rubber (NSF / FDA approved materials)
- Factory Pre-charge: 30 PSI (field adjustable)
- Standard Design Pressure: 150 PSI
- Standard Design Temperatures: -20F to 200F
- Standard Finish: Blue Powder Coat Exterior